CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

This is a picture of the house we just moved into. It feels like we're in the middle of the woods out here!!
Wow, these are great seats! This was in the press box. Wow!


Kanton had a field trip to Texas A&M and the Aggie Sports Museum for preschool. It was a lot of fun. I have never been, and the kids had a great time using a picture guide to do a scavenger hunt and checking off what they saw with little star stickers. Ashton especially liked seeing all the Aggies. We saw a cadet, and they were so excited. Well, we've been very busy with programs, moving ,and field trips. I've had to take off work 4 Fridays to get all the things done that we're doing...cakes, moving, field day at school for Braden, and a Mom's Tea that's coming up.

Kanton and Ashton with the 12th man statue and Texas A&M


The moving guys are ready to roll in the U-Haul.



This is our first bluebonnet picture!




me and the boys at Braden's program



Well, after the auction, we packed up the boxes, storage building, and outisde stuff and headed for the country. The boys were so excited. My parents came down and helped on Thursday evening. We went to Braden's grandparents' day program at school. They all wore tie dye shirts. After that, we took pictures in the bluebonnets before they were all squashed. I meant to take Braden's "nicer" shirt for the pictures, but they let him go home after the program, which was unexpected, so we settled for the wild tie dye.
I am sure that the busy will not slow down soon. I have 3 cake orders in the next 2 weeks, so I am excited about that. I hope you all have a super duper week (as Ashton would say)!!

3 comments:

Becky said...

What a cute house!!! Is it very far out? Agirl and I will have to come visit!!
Fun times you've been having!

Myrna said...

Sweet pics of your boys! I love those innocent smiles! They are too cute!

Unknown said...

I LOVE the pics of the house! I wanna see inside pics too!