CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Can you believe this?

So, over Spring Break, Braden got a crazy rash. His cheeks were red, and his arms, legs, and trunk were also red. Well, I thought it was from the bromine in my parents' hot tub, so I thought no more of it. Well, about 2 weeks ago, Ashton got red cheeks and the rash over his body. Everyone at school said it was Fifth Disease or slapped cheek syndrome. So, he's finally over it, and yesterday, Kanton starts getting the rash on his face, arms, and trunk. Well, guess who has it today??? Me. I can't believe this. So, I have a red chest, cheeks, and shoulders. I feel like I've been sunburned, and my face feels like it's on fire. I don't have a fever, but I do feel flushed. I feel hot. It's weird. So, all you people who were around me several weeks ago when I was contagious, sorry. I didn't think adults could get it. Apparently, they can! No need to panic, Becky! :)

3 comments:

Becky said...

OH MY!!! It's OK friend, if I get red too, we'll just be a matching set!!!
Never have had it here but, your family may help us with a first!! :o)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Becky said...

What is this spam that keeps posting comments on your blog.
You need to put in the step where you have to type the letters and numbers you see before you post. See if that stops it.
Don't click there! Jen, you need to delete them from your posts, could be viral!