CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 23, 2008

Moving on...

I deleted the previous post. Moving on. A lot of people asked me about it. It's over and done. We're moving on. I think it doesn't matter who said what, but we should all, myself included, strive to be great examples and Godly women.

I am pretty much exhausted right now, so this will be a small post. I stayed up til 5:00 a.m. this morning making 16 different cakes for Brazos Christian. I got up at 6:00 and took the cakes. I am staying up tonight to make the graduation cake for tomorrow.

On a good note, a very sweet man called me and thanked me for his wife's birthday cake that a friend ordred for a surprise party. He said he would recommend me any time, and he just wanted to tell me how good the cake was. I thought that was very sweet for him to take the time to call me and let me know! Sometimes you just wonder how it was. He told me he is the Agricultural and Nutritional Director (or something close) at Texas A&M. I thought that was pretty nice of him to take time to call me.

So I'm sleep deprived and a little silly...sillier than usual. I am happy to say that I used my CVS coupon and got a $25 gift card for transferring my prescription there. I have one more to transfer. I can't wait til the circular comes out on Sunday so I can figure out how many ways to rollover those ECBs I'm going to earn. (evil laughing)

My hubby's home after a long 4 1/2 months. Whew. That was crazy. I hope to post more pictures of the kids end of the year ceremonies soon.

No comments: