CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas 2008

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. We had a wonderful time with my brother, his wife, and my parents, MeMe and RonRon. We missed having my sister, her hubby, and the girls over, but we got to see them on Saturday. Anyway, we had a great day, and I hope everyone else did as well. Here is a review of our Christmas in pictures!! Enjoy!
"Oh, these were Santa's cookies??"
Ashton setting out the lone cookie for Santa

Braden getting the milk ready for Santa


Twas the night before Christmas...



Thank you, Santa!










Ashton asked Santa for a baseball, basketball, soccer ball, and football. This was his favorite!






Braden was very excited to finally get a DS! (and Kanton got one, too)







Kanton asked the elves to make him something out of cardboard, and he got this ornament for the tree.








Now we can have even sweeter dreams on these Aggie pillows!









"Are you serious??" (wish I could see Kanton's face...the flag's in the way!)










Ready, Set, Go!!











1 comment:

mitzi said...

Merry Christmas...looks like you guys had a good one!